MFG Women

Expand all | Collapse all

Affinity groups

• 1.  Affinity groups

Posted 07-17-2019 09:03
    I shared the NYT column with other #MFGWomen here and received great responses!

I was wondering if STEP was hosting a webinar or have one recorded that I could use as an excuse to get the group together? Having it be from NAM helps ‘legitimize’ it for attendees as well as the perspective from other execs.

Emily Schmitt
    General Counsel
    Sukup Manufacturing Co.

Sent from my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the company. If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown and delete or destroy the original message and any attachments. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Affinity groups

Posted 07-18-2019 12:33
    @Emily Schmitt -

We have five recorded webinars in the "Library" on this platform (scroll to top bar)​ on workplace flexibility, leadership, and Manufacturing Day.

We are working on our next webinar, with Monica Giannone, Program Director at Harvard University's Kennedy School Negotiation Project.  Monica has been a presenter previously at the STEP Ahead Awards and regional STEP Forward events.  We will post  her webinar as soon as we have a confirmed date, hopefully in the next month or so.

We plan to continue to host monthly webinars, and will work to accommodate any requests/insights/feedback!

------------------------------
    AJ Jorgenson
    AVP, Strategic Engagement
    The Manufacturing Institute
    Washington DC
    202-637-3115
    ------------------------------