MFG Women

Expand all | Collapse all

Looking for Examples - Sponsorship Tiers

• 1.  Looking for Examples - Sponsorship Tiers

Posted 06-04-2019 11:59
    For the STEM event that we host here in Wichita we are looking for ways to update our sponsorship tiers to make it better for those that donate higher amounts of money.  Do any of you have examples of what you give/provide to your sponsors for each level?  We hope to have this updated by August 1.

An example of our sponsorship levels are:
    Platinum - $10,000
    Gold - $5000
    Silver - $2500
    Bronze - $1000
    Friend - $500

Here is the link to our current sponsorship page with Tier information https://wichitaengineeringexpo.org/sponsorship

------------------------------
    Jessica Stitt
    Project Manager
    EFT Analytics
    Wichita KS

• 2.  RE: Looking for Examples - Sponsorship Tiers

Posted 06-25-2019 08:53
    For a non-profit organization I serve as a board member to, we offer some of the same things you have listed. Here's a few other ideas:
    * Recognize them in an article in the local paper
    * Send them personalized thank you's - this is rare and goes a long way - many companies like to hang them up for customer's to see
    * Social media - any way you can - blogs, posts, etc. You can have not only your Chapter recognize them but also individual members.
    * If you have a large local event, you could have sponsor logos on signs, posters, mentioned during meals, on photo booth opp's.
    * Let them provide pens, paper or other swag offering their company information so it sticks with those involved.
    * Allow them to send a marketing email to your members (don't sell your member list but do it on their behalf)
    * Give them an option to attend a large function you have and give them a booth so interested parties can chat with them.

Hope this helps!
    Jessica

Jessica Jones
    Conductix-Wampfler
    NE

• 3.  RE: Looking for Examples - Sponsorship Tiers

Posted 07-18-2019 12:26
      |   view attached
    Jesscia,

Attached is our prospectus for STEP Women's Initiative, that includes costs and levels.

What I've found is that while the vast majority of sponsors want a "stock" sponsorship (i.e. a table or event), there is also a range for customized sponsorships, and that flexibility of what you can offer is also helpful.

I'm also tagging a few people that have had successful programs that utilized sponsors and may have insight:
    @Sue Palisano, @Mary Perkinson, @Cindy Tomei
    ​​​​

AJ Jorgenson
    AVP, Strategic Engagement
    The Manufacturing Institute
    Washington DC
    202-637-3115

Attachment(s)