MFG Women

2019 STEP Ahead Nominations Just Around the Corner!

• 1.  2019 STEP Ahead Nominations Just Around the Corner!

Posted 07-26-2018 12:28

I am excited to inform you that nominations for the 2019 STEP Ahead Awards will open August 1.

The National Association of Manufacturers' Manufacturing Institute launched the STEP Ahead Awards in 2012 as a national platform to honor women-from the factory floor to the C-suite-who have demonstrated excellence and leadership in science, technology, engineering and production (STEP). By recognizing women at all levels of manufacturing, this national honor gives manufacturers an opportunity to showcase existing female talent and provide role models who can speak to the transformation of the industry. These awards not only celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of outstanding female leadership in manufacturing, but also provides Honorees with professional development opportunities and empowers them to pay it forward by offering tools to help mentor the next generation.

I hope you will consider nominating a peer or colleague for this prestigious award, and I welcome you to share the opportunity with your networks, as well. The nomination period will close on October 5, 2018. Recipients of the award will not only receive national recognition but also be invited to attend a two-day leadership program in Washington, D.C. Check out our nominations guide to learn more about the Institute's STEP Ahead Awards and to find more information on nominations.

------------------------------
    AJ Jorgenson
    AVP, Strategic Engagement
    The Manufacturing Institute
    ------------------------------