MFG Women

RSVP Today: The Manufacturing Institute Virtual D&I Summit- sponsored by Arconic Foundation

• 1.  RSVP Today: The Manufacturing Institute Virtual D&I Summit- sponsored by Arconic Foundation

Posted 20 days ago

The Manufacturing Institute Virtual D&I Summit

December 7 – 8, 2020

Sponsored by Arconic Foundation

RSVP Today

The Manufacturing Institute (MI) is committed to supporting manufacturers' efforts to build diverse and inclusive workplaces and strengthen equal opportunity in the United States. Diversity and Inclusion make our workplaces stronger, and they also advance our country's highest ideals.

The MI's Diversity and Inclusion initiative aims to make the manufacturing workforce more reflective of our communities. The MI leads the manufacturing industry in identifying and addressing systemic barriers to create and sustain a more diverse and inclusive manufacturing workforce and equal opportunity in the United States. 

Join us on December 7th-8th (Day One 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm ET and Day Two 10:00 am – 12:00 pm ET) for two half days of content covering several dimensions of diversity and inclusion of particular interest to the manufacturing workforce. Register Today!

Day 1:

• Business Case for D&I
    • Race Dimension
    • Ability Dimension
    • Orientation Dimension
    • Military Dimension
    • Gender Dimension
    • Age Dimension

Day 2:

• Executive Panel: Voices from Leadership
    • Building D&I into Team and Individual Goals

…and much more!

Visit our event page for more information on the agenda and to register today!

------------------------------
    Constance Thompson
    Sr. Director, Women's Engagement
    The Manufacturing Institute
    [email protected]
    202-637-3404
    ------------------------------