MFG Women

Greetings from Mexico

• 1.  Greetings from Mexico

Posted 03-23-2018 13:45

I am Martha Herrera Responsible Buisness Global Director for CEMEX and I am very excited to be part of the Step community!

Since the beginning of my journey in the manufacturing industry, I had a very clear purpose of serving others.  It's been now 22 years - very challenging and rich years - in which I have focused my energy and passion to achieve my purpose.  

At CEMEX, a building materials company, I have had the opportunity to develop and deploy strategies that have led to the improvement of the quality of life and well-being of more than 14.1 million people globally.  Our community partners  transformation and sustainable development has definitely been an inspiration and the most rewarding part of my job.

All these has been achieved with strong willed and passionate colleagues, with whom we have created long lasting partnerships and learnt from each other.  But the most important partnership has been that with my kids, whom have supported my love and passion of serving others, and encourage me to continue contributing to building a better future for all.

It thrills me to read such an amazing diversity of ideas here represented and I'm looking forward to this forum's conversations!

------------------------------
    Martha Patricia Herrera Gonzalez
    Director for Social Responsibility
    CEMEX
    ------------------------------