MFG Women

Expand all | Collapse all

Webinar: Future-proof your Workforce

• 1.  Webinar: Future-proof your Workforce

Posted 10-17-2018 11:49

Hi All,

Tomorrow I will be presenting on an Industry Week webinar focused on "future-proofing" your workforce. We'll cover ways to increase productivity and use your existing workforce to its fullest potential, as well as identify how technology can play an integral role in the recruiting, retaining and effective scheduling of the new generation of workers.

Visit https://www.industryweek.com/webinar/future-proof-your-workforce to register for tomorrow's webinar.

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Gardner Carrick
    VP, Strategic Initatives
    The Manufacturing Institute
    Washington DC
    202-637-3491

• 2.  RE: Webinar: Future-proof your Workforce

Posted 10-18-2018 15:07

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to today's webinar. If you weren't able to join, a recording of the webinar will be available on the site.

I also encourage you to check out "5 Steps Manufacturers Must Take to Engage the Gen Z Workforce" on IndustryWeek for further insight.

Gen Z is the generation cohort after Millennials, and is the first generation to have never known a non-digital world. People born in 2001 will turn 18 next year and will begin to enter the workforce as well as pursue a secondary education. To stay competitive, manufacturers need to quickly accommodate the new expectations of this shifting workplace environment.

For any questions about today's webinar on future-proofing your workforce, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks again for tuning in.

-Gardner

Gardner Carrick
    VP, Strategic Initatives
    The Manufacturing Institute
    Washington DC
    202-637-3491