MFG Women

Expand all | Collapse all

Question for group

• 1.  Question for group

Posted 18 days ago
    Hello,

I am a woman Veteran and recruiter with BASF / Randstad Sourceright. I have a couple of positions that I am seeking women candidates.

Would this be the appropriate forum to network these fantastic opportunities for MFG Women to support referrals into one of these roles?

Thank you!
    Angela

------------------------------
    Angela Covey
    Talent Advisor
    BASF
    Florham Park NJ

• 2.  RE: Question for group

Posted 17 days ago
    In my opinion, absolutely!  But I'm just a member of the community, not the owner/sponsor.  I can also help further support your recruiting by sharing on other networks, such as West Point Women.

Diane Wilhelm
    Chief Engineer Advanced Manufacturing
    Harley-Davidson Motor Company

• 3.  RE: Question for group

Posted 16 days ago

Yes if it is allowed by the Manufacturing Institute,  Not every site allows.

--

• 4.  RE: Question for group

Posted 13 days ago

@Angela Covey @Diane Wilhelm, @Nancy Crews

Absolutely appropriate!

The #MFGWomen community platform is meant to provide participants with a way to connect, engage and share information and best practices in real time, and from the comfort of your workplace or home. With more than 5,000 members and growing, this community should allow you to collaborate with others in discussion groups, exchange resources and best practices, discuss critical industry issues and receive input from those outside your organization, and network with other industry experts.

As always, if you have any suggestions/comments/concerns, please let me know!

​​​

AJ Jorgenson
    VP, Strategic Engagement
    The Manufacturing Institute
    Washington DC
    202-637-3115

• 5.  RE: Question for group

Posted 12 days ago

Thank you so much for the opportunity to get women in this forum engaged with BASF and the opportunities across the United States.

All the best, 

Angela Covey
    Talent Advisor
    BASF
    Florham Park NJ