MFG Women

Expand all | Collapse all

Introduction: New Member of the Manufacturing Institute Women's Engagement Team

• 1.  Introduction: New Member of the Manufacturing Institute Women's Engagement Team

Posted 19 days ago

Greetings #MFGWomen Community!!

My name is Constance Thompson and I have most recently joined The Manufacturing Institute's Women's Engagement Team, as the Senior Director of Women's Engagement.  The primary focus of my role will be to partner with our VP of Strategic Engagement (AJ Jorgensen), the Manager of Women's Engagement (Serna Wong), the Manufacturing Institute Team and a cross-section of internal and external stakeholders to expand the work with the STEP Women's Initiative and support the overall growth of the MI's manufacturing Diversity & Inclusion workforce solutions portfolio.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and share your insights on discussion topics, webinars, resources, etc.. that you believe will enhance the community for you and community members.

I look forward to serving each of you as we collaboratively move the needle towards the greater advancement of women in manufacturing.

Towards Greater Inclusion,

Constance

------------------------------
    Constance Thompson
    Senior Director, Women's Engagement
    The Manufacturing Institute
    Washington DC
    Direct Line: 202-637-3404
    Email: cthompson@nam.org

• 2.  RE: Introduction: New Member of the Manufacturing Institute Women's Engagement Team

Posted 4 days ago
    Welcome, Constance!  It is great to have you and your focused efforts on engagement!

Peggy Gulick
    Director, Digital Transformation, Global Manufacturing
    AGCO Corporation
    Jackson MN
    507-847-7071