MFG Women

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: MFG Women

@Emily Schmitt -  We have five recorded webinars in the "Library" on this platform (scroll to top bar)​ on workplace flexibility, leadership, and Manufacturing Day. We are working on our next webinar, with Monica Giannone, Program Director at Harvard ...

Jesscia, Attached is our prospectus for STEP Women's Initiative, that includes costs and levels. What I've found is that while the vast majority of sponsors want a "stock" sponsorship (i.e. a table or event), there is also a range for customized sponsorships, ...

What a great resource! Thanks for sharing. I'm planning to pass along to others in my organization! ------------------------------ Jessica Jones Conductix-Wampfler NE ------------------------------

Manufacturing is all about creating innovative ideas and watching them come to life using advanced technology. The Muse recently published an article focusing on visualization as an effective tool in advancing your career. The manufacturing industry is ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• New Partnership with Politico

Last week, we announced the exciting new partnership between Politico’s Women Rule and The Manufacturing Institute’s STEP Women’s Initiative. As part ...
  • STEP Ahead Awards -- One week out!

We are so excited to welcome our 130 Honorees and Emerging Leaders to DC next week -- and in the peak of Cherry Blossom season!  Our Honorees and Emerging ...