MFG Women

2020_Community.png

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: MFG Women

Sharing our Journeys:  Finding My Place and Power in Manufacturing  Manufacturing Industry Leader             Mother          Project Management Innovator      Wife         STEM Mentor/Advocate        Global Citizen      All the above are roles ...

1 person recommends this.

Milwaukee, WI – STEP Forward is heading your way on November 14 Join The Manufacturing Institute in Milwaukee, WI on November 14 for STEP Forward: Milwaukee , a networking event to address the gender gap in manufacturing and empower MFG women to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: MFGCON 2019

Posted in: MFG Women

I won't be at MFGCON but next week I'll be at the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) WE19 in Anaheim. If anyone is going to be at the SWE Conference I would love to meet you there! Thanks Brenda Lisitano ------Original Message------ Hey fellow ...

Join us in Ft. Bragg, NC to recognize the service of our nation's military families and the accomplishments of our Heroes MAKE America participants! The Manufacturing Institute, the education and workforce partner of the National Association of Manufacturers, ...

Latest Shared Files

Announcements