MFG Women

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: MFG Women

​​Hello! I have recently been told that my engineering team will soon be absorbing another team of engineers from corporate. I am worried about morale and want to make sure we move forward as a whole new team, not just the old team + a few more people. ...

Within the STEP Women's Initiative, there are so many former Honorees and Emerging Leaders changing the companies they work for and the communities they live in, from starting ERGs to engaging with the next generation to implementing flexible work policies, ...

The Manufacturing Institute's #MFGWomen Community is excited to partner with Monica Giannone, negotiation trainer, consultant, and mediator, for our upcoming webinar “Negotiating for Women: Overcoming Negotiation Barriers” focusing on the ways women ...

At BASF , we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, ...

Announcements

• New Partnership with Politico

Last week, we announced the exciting new partnership between Politico’s Women Rule and The Manufacturing Institute’s STEP Women’s Initiative. As part ...
  • STEP Ahead Awards -- One week out!

We are so excited to welcome our 130 Honorees and Emerging Leaders to DC next week -- and in the peak of Cherry Blossom season!  Our Honorees and Emerging ...